- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Legacy Housing Dinner Gala at the Daytona Hard Rock Hotel
November 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $75
*SOLD OUT! Online ticket ordering no longer available.*
About Legacy Housing
About the Legacy Housing Dinner Gala
We are thrilled to warmly welcome you to the Third Annual Legacy Housing Dinner Gala on Sunday November 24th from 6-9pm! Hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel in Daytona Beach featuring an outstanding live performance by FREED Performing Arts Inc, four experiential art exhibits depicting life in foster care created by professional artists, live music, introduction to the Legacy Housing Network and powerful testimonies from the Legacy Housing family!
Bring your family, friends, and associates to partner in our mission to prevent youth homelessness and sex trafficking by providing free quality housing to at-risk aged-out foster youth and their children. Your participation and generosity is directly helping to restore the legacies of our residents and their children, thank you so much!
General Admission – $75
Features full service meal including house salad, green beans, vegetable rice pilaf, grilled teriyaki chicken, and carrot cake (vegetarian option also available). Each attendee will also receive one drink ticket for use at the venue bar.
*Online ticket options and location information available below event description!
Black Tie Optional
- BRONZE: $1k = 10 tickets (full table) + 1/8th page ad in program, shared quarter logo ad on projector.
- SILVER: $2.5k = 10 tickets (full table) + quarter page ad in program, shared half screen ad on projector.
- GOLD: $5k = 20 tickets (2 tables) + half page ad in program, full screen logo ad with phrase on projector.
- PLATINUM: $10k = 30 tickets (3 tables) + full page ad in program, full screen ad on projector (including pictures/logo/phrase and other elements).
- DIAMOND: $25k+ = 40 tickets (4 tables) + full page ad in program, full screen ad on projector, featured video ad on projector.
How to mail your order or gift?
Please make check payable to “Legacy Housing” and mail to:
PO BOX 10432
Daytona Beach, FL 32120 USA